With "signoSign/2" you can create PDF documents, sign them by hand and process them automatically. You can use signotec signature pads, a Windows tablet PC or an Apple iPhone or iPad as input device for handwritten signatures.
This allows you to digitize your processes flexibly and easily. At the same time, you can generate legally compliant and conclusive electronic signatures (according to the ISO standard) directly within your digital document. This means that anyone can check the integrity of the content at any time without any technical effort.
signoSign/2 offers an unsurpassed and constantly growing variety of functions to process and sign your documents digitally and automatically. This makes it possible to process each type of document ("document type") in an individual way, position signatures dynamically, save them automatically and send them by e-mail.
- SignoSign/2 is a signature software used to automate reviewing and signing process digitally
- It can be used to sign documents remotely from home with the help of Signature pads
- These digitally signed documents are legally compliant and conclusive (according to the ISO standard)
- Executable under Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) and Citrix (Citrix ready certified)
- Supports common PDF formats and conformities
- The software offers dozens of additional functions for editing the document as well as automated indexing and further processing
- Electronic signature according to ISO standard with incremental insertion of individual signatures
- Support of common Windows systems (PCs, laptops, tablet PCs, Windows servers)
- Automatic and dynamic recognition of signature positions for each document
- Configuration of any number of document types
- Fill in and save PDF forms
- Definition of placeholders (variables)
- Confirmation and display texts during the signature process on the pad
- Automatic saving with individual file name (e.g. placeholder, date, etc.)
- Automatic dispatch of the signed document by e-mail
- Attaching further documents or images via webcam or scanner (e.g. ID card)